All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the financial appraisal of capital budgeting projects.
- Author BiographyDon Dayananda is Senior Lecturer in Finance at the School of Commerce, Central Queensland University. Richard Irons is Associate Professor of Economics in the School of Economics at the University of Queensland. Steve Harrison is Senior Lecturer in the School of Natural and Rural Sustems Management at the University of Queensland. John Herbohn is Lecturer in Finance in the School of Commerce, Central Queensland University. Patrick Rowland is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Property Studies, Curtin University of Technology.
- Author(s)Don Dayananda,John Herbohn,Patrick Rowland,Richard Irons,Steve Harrison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.