All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.77
- £25.56Trending at £28.42
- £39.99Trending at £41.36
- £16.04Trending at £17.64
- £15.90Trending at £16.50
- £8.99Trending at £12.96
- £5.99Trending at £6.65
About this product
- DescriptionPresents detailed studies from many societies of the interaction between social and economic relationships. This volume focuses on the formation and management of capital, since this process is central to the economic functioning and growth of all societies.
- Author BiographyRaymond Firth (1901-2002) was professor at the London School of Economics. His best-known research was on people of the Southeastern most part of Asia as well as Oceania. He was an honorary fellow at the Association for Social Anthropology in Oceania. B.S. Yamey is professor emeritus in the department of economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is also an honorary fellow at the university.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byB. S. Yamey,Raymond Firth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.