All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to making better capital structure and corporate financing decisions in today's dynamic business environment Given the dramatic changes that have recently occurred in the economy, the topic of capital structure and corporate financing decisions is critically important.
- Author BiographyH. KENT BAKER, PhD, CFA, CMA, is University Professor of Finance and Kogod Research Professor at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington, D.C. He has published extensively in leading academic and professional finance journals including the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Analysts Journal, and Journal of Portfolio Management. Recognized as one of the most prolific authors in finance during the past fifty years, Professor Baker has consulting and training experience with more than 100 organizations and has been listed in fifteen biographies. GERALD S. MARTIN, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Finance at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington, D.C. He has published in top scholarly journals, including the Journal of Financial Economics and Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis. Before embarking on his academic career, Professor Martin spent seventeen years in the private sector as president and CEO of TMI Aircraft Finance/TMI Leasing, LLC, financing aircraft and aviation products worldwide for Textron Financial Corporation, as well as in marketing and research at Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- Author(s)Gerald S. Martin,H. Kent Baker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRobert W. Kolb Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width182 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.