All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial crisis is destroying wealth but is also a remarkable opportunity to uncover the ways by which debt can be used to regulate the economic system. This book uses four case studies of cooperatives to give an in-depth analysis on how they have braved the crisis and continued to generate wealth.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIA SANCHEZ BAJO has a PhD in development studies (ISS, The Hague). She is Chair in Co-perative Enterprises within the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Winnipeg, Canada. She has lectured in The Netherlands, Germany, China and Latin America. She has published The Political Economy of Regionalism - Business Actors in Mercosur in the Petrochemical and Steel Industrial Sectors (2001), and contributed to The Political Economy of Regions and Regionalisms (2005). BRUNO ROELANTS has a Master's in labor studies. He is Secretary General of CICOPA, the sectoral organization of the International Cooperative Alliance for industrial and service coperatives. He has worked on development projects in China, India and Eastern Europe, and coordinated the cooperative negotiating group on ILO Recommendation 193 on the Promotion of Cooperatives. He has lectured on cooperatives and local development in Italy and is co-author of Cooperatives, Territories and Jobs (2011).
- Author(s)Bruno Roelants,Claudia Sanchez Bajo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.46Trending at £9.07
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.