All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionCondemns modernity and capitalism as a global religion. Presents a philosophical alternative that demands attention from philosophers, critical theorists, philosophers of religion, theologians and those in ecological politics.
- Author BiographyPhilip Goodchild lectures in Religious Studies at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of Gilles Deleuze and the Question of Philosophy (Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 1996) and of Deleuze and Guattari (Sage, 1996) and is presently editing two other forthcoming volumes on philosophy and religion.
- Author(s)Philip Goodchild
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.