All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on economic, social, political, and intellectual history from medieval Europe through contemporary America and Israel, this title examines the ways in which thinking about capitalism and thinking about the Jews have gone hand in hand in European thought, and why anticapitalism and anti-Semitism have frequently been linked.
- Author BiographyJerry Z. Muller is professor of history at the Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. His previous books include Adam Smith in His Time and Ours (Princeton). His writing has appeared in the Wall Street Journal , the New Republic , and the Times Literary Supplement , among other publications.
- Author(s)Jerry Z. Muller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width101 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £8.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.