All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents learn best about American capitalism through contrast; the US model is one of many when it comes to health, pension, family policies, as well as labor markets and corporate governance.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Bowman is professor of political science at Queens College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is the author of Capitalist Collective Action: Competition, Cooperation, and Conflict in the Coal Industry, as well as articles on the politics of labor markets and social policy in both the United States and Western Europe.
- Author(s)John R. Bowman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.77
- £25.56Trending at £28.42
- £39.99Trending at £41.36
- £16.04Trending at £17.71
- £15.90Trending at £16.50
- £8.99Trending at £12.96
- £5.99Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.