All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £19.74Trending at £20.55
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £24.88Trending at £27.04
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £10.56Trending at £11.84
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book closes the gap between theory and practice for teachers and researchers wishing to capitalize on learners' individuality in second or foreign language learning. Issues of content are targeted through a description of the variables of anxiety, beliefs, cognitive abilities, motivation, strategies, styles and willingness to communicate.
- Author BiographyTammy Gregersen is Professor of TESOL at the University of Northern Iowa, USA. She has over 25 years of experience in the fields of language teaching methodology, language teacher training, learner variables, emotion and nonverbal communication in language learning. Peter D. MacIntyre is Professor of Psychology at Cape Breton University, Canada. He has published widely in the areas of the psychology of communication, motivation, emotion, willingness to communicate, language acquisition and dynamic systems.
- Author(s)Peter MacIntyre,Tammy Gregersen
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition
- Series Part/Volume Number72
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.