All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt dawn on 28 April 1789, Captain William Bligh and 18 men from the Bounty were herded into a 23 foot boat and abandoned in the middle of the Pacific. This is the story of the 6705 km journey that the boat made to Java - an amazing feet of navigation and discipline, involving near starvation.
- Author BiographyJohn Toohey is a photographer, historian, documentary maker and journalist. He is 36 and lives in Perth.
- Author(s)John Toohey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2002
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.77Trending at £6.19
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £7.49Trending at £8.47
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
- £6.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.