All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan one session of therapy be enough for some people? The answer, is most definitely, yes.
- Author BiographyMichael F. Hoyt, PhD (Yale '76), is a psychologist based in Mill Valley, California. An internationally recognized teacher and supervisor, he has received numerous honors and awards. His publications include Some Stories Are Better than Others, The Present is a Gift, Brief Psychotherapies: Principles and Practices, The Handbook of Constructive Therapies, and Therapist Stories of Inspiration, Passion, and Renewal: What's Love Got to Do with It? Moshe Talmon, PhD (University of Pennsylvania '82), is a psychologist based in Israel, where he is a Senior Lecturer at Tel Aviv Academic College. He is the founder and Director of the International Center for SST and teaches and supervises worldwide. He is the author of the bestselling Single-Session Therapy: Maximizing the Effect of the First (and Often Only) Therapeutic Encounter, as well as the follow-up books Single-Session Solutions and (in Hebrew) Worthwhile for Every Soul: The Brief Way to an Effective Psychotherapy.
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichael F. Hoyt,Moshe Talmon
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.