All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work focuses on the nature of revolution as it affected Latin America in the 1960s, and the efforts designed to counteract or co-opt this challenge through the Alliance for Progress. It also examines the independent policies implemented by Latin Americans themselves.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL D. GAMBONE is Assistant Professor of History at Kutztown University. Dr. Gambone entered the active duty Army in 1985 where he served as an officer in the 82nd Airborne Division at Ft. Bragg, N.C. In 1997, he published his first book, Eisenhower, Somoza, and the Cold War in Nicaragua, 1953-1961 (Praeger Publishers). In 1999, he received a Fulbright to serve as Lecturer in American History at the Japan Woman's University.
- Author(s)Michael D. Gambone
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.