All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first systematic presentation of the technical, legal, and economic forces that must coalesce to realize carbon dioxide capture and geologic sequestration as a viable CO2 reduction strategy.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Wilson, Energy and Environmental Policy and Law, Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA. David Gerard, Executive Director of the Center for the Study & Improvement of Regulation in the Department of Engineering & Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note49 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Gerard,Elizabeth Wilson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.