All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the field of carbon nanotube electronics. This book covers materials and physical properties, synthesis and fabrication processes, devices and circuits, modeling, and finally novel applications of nanotube-based electronics. It introduces fundamental device physics and circuit concepts of 1-D electronics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAli Javey,Jing Kong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.