All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book deals with the utilization of carbon materials in hydroprocessing and is a comprehensive summary of recent research in the field.
- Author BiographyDr Edward Furimsky has over 40 years of experience in research on conversion of petroleum and coal involving catalytic processes. He is the author and/or co-author of some 130 articles published in referred scientific journals including several authoritative reviews, e.g., Catalyst Deactivation and Regeneration, Hydrogen Activation, Hydrodenitrogenation of Petroleum, Hydrodeoxygenation and others. His other recent book on Catalyst for Upgrading Heavy Petroleum Feeds provides detailed accounts of problems in designing and selecting suitable catalysts for upgrading problematic petroleum feeds.
- Author(s)Edward Furimsky
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- Series TitleCatalysis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byJames J. Spivey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.