All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £48.92
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Description* comprehensive coverage of cardiac arrhythmia conditions and the issues surrounding implantable devices * addresses key patient care issues * easy-to-use resource for healthcare professionals ranging from novice to highly experienced * case studies included to illustration concepts .
- Author BiographyAngela Tsiperfal, MS, RN, NP, Electrophysiology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California. Linda K. Ottoboni,RN, MS, FHRS, CCDS, Arrhythmia Nurse Coordinator, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, California. Salwa Beheiry, RN, CCRN, Director of Electrophysiology Services, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD, FACC, FHRS, Director, Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratory and Associate Director, Arrhythmia Service, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California. Andrea Natale, MD, FACC, FHRS, Executive Medical Director, Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute, St. David s Medical Center, Austin, Texas. Paul Wang, MD, FACC, FHRS, Professor of Medicine, Director of Cardiac Arrhythmia Service and Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratory, Stanford University, Stanford, California.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1216 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAmin Al-Ahmad,Andrea Natale,Angela Tsiperfal,Linda Ottoboni,Paul Wang,Salwa Beheiry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.