All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCardiac CT and MR for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Author BiographyFarhood Saremi, MD, is Professor or Radiology in the Department of Radiology at Keck Hospital, University of Southern California. He received his medical degree from and competed his radiology residency at the University of Tehran where he subsequently served as Assistant Professor of Radiology. Upon moving to the United States, Dr. Saremi completed a radiology residency at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, and fellowships in neuroradiology and body imaging. He has previously served a joint appointment of Professor of Radiology and Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, as well as Chief of Cardiothoracic Section. To further his specialization in noninvasive cardiovascular imaging, Dr. Saremi completed subspecialty fellowships in Cardiovascular MRI at Duke Medical Center and Cardiovascular CT at University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note185 black & white illustrations, 348 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1678 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFarhood Saremi
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.