All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a summary of the medical and scientific topics concerning cardiovascular medicine in the primary care environment. This title explains the basic mechanisms underlying cardiovascular disease states and the treatment strategies that arise from them.
- Author(s)Steve Hollenberg
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight316 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.