All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.97
- £52.31Trending at £55.23
- £11.89Trending at £12.89
- £9.13Trending at £10.05
- £9.50Trending at £10.03
- £11.89Trending at £22.59
- £30.00Trending at £34.31
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number209
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBruce T. Liang,Geoffrey Burnstock,James G. Dobson,Jr.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. I: Adenosine. 1. Molecular Biology and Pharmacology of Recombinant Human Adenosine Receptors; J. Linden, K.A. Jacobson. 2. Cardiac Physiology of Adenosine; J.G. Dobson Jr., R.A. Fenton. 3. Vascular Biology and Pharmacology of Adenosine Receptors; P.L. Martin, R.A. Olsson. 4. Roles of Adenosine in Angiogenesis; H.J. Granger, et al. 5. Adenosine KATP Channel and Cardioprotection in the Intact Heart; D.W. Green, G.J. Grover. 6. Adenosine Receptor Subtypes and Cardioprotection in Cardiac Myocyte and Transgenic Models; G.P. Matherne, et al. 7. Regulation of Adenosine Receptor Subtypes and Cardiac Dysfunction in Human Heart Failure; B. Stein, et al. 8. Adenosine and Cardiac Arrhythmias; D.J. Slotwiner, B.B. Lerman. 9. Adenosine and Cardiac Aging; R.A. Fenton, et al. II: Nucleotides. 10. Molecular Biology of P2X Purinoceptors; B.F. King. 11. The G Protein-Coupled P2 Receptors; T.K. Harden. 12. P2 Purioceptors in Blood Vessels; V. Ralevic. 13. P2 Purinoceptors and Cardiac Functions; A. Rubino. 14. Vascular P2 Receptors and their Possible Role in Hypertension; C. Kennedy. III: Interaction between P1 and P2 Receptors. 15. Neuromodulation in the Cardiovascular System; C. Allgaier, P. Illes. 16. Adenosine Receptors, Blood Vessel and Inflammation; G.W. Sullivan. 17. P2 Purinoceptors and Regulation of the Function of Platelets, Erythrocytes and Mast Cells; F. di Virgilio, S. Falzoni. 18. Purinoreceptors and T Cell Function: Regulation of Lymphocyte Activation by Extracellular ATP and Adenosine; M. Sitkovsky, et al. 19. Recent Advances in Cardiac Adenosine Metabolism; J. Schrader, et al. 20. The Role of Peripheral Autonomic Neurons with P1- and/or P2 Purinoreceptors in Cardiac Regulation; J.A. Armour. 21. Extracellular Metabolism of Nucleotides and Adenosine in the Cardiovascular System; H. Zimmermann, J.D. Pearson. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.