All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)J. Rick Turner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Behavioral Psychophysiology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsOrientation: Concepts, Systems, and Methods: Cardiovascular Reactivity and Stress. The Nervous, Cardiovascular, and Endocrine Systems. Modeling Stress and Assessing Reactivity in the Laboratory. Hypertension. Laboratory Investigation of Cardiovascular Reactivity: Individual Differences in Cardiovascular Reactivity. CardiacMetabolic Dissociation. Genetic Determinants of Individual Differences in Cardiovascular Reactivity. Constitutional, Renal, and Personality Factors as Contributors to Individual Differences in Reactivity. Everyday Reactivity and Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: LaboratoryField Generalization of Cardiovascular Activity. The Risk Identification Protocol. Other Areas of Cardiovascular Reactivity and Behavioral Medicine Research and Some Final Thoughts. Index.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.