Career Survival: Strategic Job and Role Planning by Edgar H. Schein (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionForecast how jobs will change in the future and plan accordingly Career Survival shows you how to identify the key elements of an individuala s job now and in the future and how to set appropriate priorities.
- Author BiographyEDGAR H. SCHEIN is professor of management at the Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. One of the founders of the field of organizational development, Schein has authored numerous books and consults with organizations worldwide. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Edgar H. Schein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPfeiffer Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.