All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1992, this text considers out-migration from the Caribbean in an analytical manner. Its comparative approach, involving three islands (Jamaica, Barbados and St Vincent) and the range of micro-environments within those islands, is based on extensive surveys and interviews.
- Author BiographyElizabeth M. Thomas-Hope is the James Seivright Moss-Solomon (Snr.) Professor of Environmental Management and Head of the Department of Geography and Geology, University of the West Indies, Jamaica. Her other published works include Perspectives on Caribbean Regional Identity; Solid Waste Management (ed.); A Geography for the Third World; and Natural Resource Management for Sustainable Development in the Caribbean, edited with Ivan Goodbody.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Thomas-Hope
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.