All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the old and new forms of transnationalism stemming from the Caribbean, Caribbean Transnationalism challenges present concepts about diaspora, brings into perspective new forms of transnationalism, and offers new perspectives on social cohesion in plural societies.
- Author BiographyRuben Gowricharn is professor of social cohesion and transnational issues, Tilburg University, the Netherlands.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCaribbean Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRuben Gowricharn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.