All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaricature Carving contains a collection of 30 of the best caricature carving projects from the pages of Woodcarving Illustrated. The book delves into the realm of comic expressionism thanks to artists like Pete LeClair, Ross Oar, Phil Bishop and Arnold Smith.
- Author BiographyWoodcarving Illustrated is the leading how-to magazine for woodcarvers of all skill levels and has a circulation of more than 65,000 readers.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWoodcarving Illustrated Book
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 15 line drawings, 102 photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byWoodcarving Illustrated
Most relevant reviews
- michaelhillard05 Jan, 2017by
Plenty of info
All I need to begin my new hobby.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £5.03
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.