All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text describes the challenges presented by chronic illness and illustrates the caregiving needs to be faced in the next century. It is a foundation book for use by health care and social service professionals, academicians conducting professional training programmes and students.
- Author BiographyCreated in 1990, the National Quality Caregiving Coalition of the Rosalynn Carter Institute is an organization comprising national professional and consumer groups interested in formal (professional) caregivers, informal (lay/family) caregivers, and recipients of care. The Institute is based at Georgia Southwestern State University.
- Author(s)Anne G. McWilliams,David H. Haigler,David L Smith,J.R. Newbrough,Jack A. Nottingham,John J. Gates,Kelly Noser Haynes,Pam Davis,Paul R. Dokecki,Robert M. Moroney
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1998
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.