All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book systematically examines some of the key issues involved in the care of those with chronic diseases.
- Author BiographyEllen Nolte is a Senior Lecturer in the Health Services Research Unit at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and an Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Martin McKee is Head of Research Policy of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and Professor of European Public Health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
- Author(s)Ellen Nolte,Martin McKee
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width62 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.