All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide for those caring for people with learning disabilities living in community settings. It will help carers understand and meet service users' health needs, and recognise problems. Topics include physical health issues; mental health issues such as dementia, depression, bipolar disorder and anxiety.
- Author BiographyDavid Perry, Louise Hammond, Geoff Marston and Sherryl Gaskell are all based at the Caludon Centre at the Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, UK. David Perry is Consultant Psychiatrist, specialising in learning disabilities; Louise Hammond is Lead Health Facilitator; Geoff Marston is Consultant Psychiatrist, specialising in learning disabilities; and Sherryl Gaskell is Strategic Health Facilitator. James Eva is an independent medicolegal psychiatrist and Mental Health Review Tribunal medical member, living in Cornwall.
- Author(s)David Perry,Geoff Marston,James Eva,Louise Hammond,Sherryl Gaskell
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byAnthony Kearns,Elin Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.