All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives you specific, low-cost, turnkey solutions and action plans. This title offers the resources and techniques that have enabled trainers, executives, managers and owners at operations ranging from branches of the United States government to Fortune 500 corporations to twenty-person outfits to realize demonstrable gains in employee productivity.
- Author BiographyPaul Marciano, Ph.D. is an entrepreneur, consultant, speaker, and president of Whiteboard, a human relations consulting firm committed to helping organizations cultivate, manage, and grow their human potential. Dr. Marciano earned his master's and doctorate degrees in clinical psychology at Yale University and has served on the faculties at Davidson College and Princeton University.
- Author(s)Paul L. Marciano
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width147 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.