All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
- £9.39Trending at £12.93
About this product
- DescriptionCartesian Genetic Programming (CGP) is a highly effective and increasingly popular form of genetic programming. This book contains chapters written by the leading figures in the development and application of CGP.
- Author BiographyThe author has a degree in physics and a Ph.D. in nonlinear mathematics. He worked at Napier University and the University of Birmingham University, and he's now a lecturer in the Dept. of Electronics at The University of York. He has chaired many international conferences and workshops in genetic programming and evolvable hardware; he cofounded one of the key evolutionary computing journals; he has authored over 150 publications in the area; and he is the coinventor of the Cartesian GP method.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNatural Computing Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJulian F. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.