All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinks managerial decisions to capital markets and the expectations of investors. This title helps students to look at financial markets for guidance in resolving the case problem. It focuses on value helps managers understand the impact of the firm on the world around it.
- Author BiographyDean of the Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, Distinguished Professor of Business Administration and Charles C. Abbott Professor of Business Administration at the University of Virginina.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Eades,Michael H. Schill,Robert F. Bruner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.