All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCase Studies in Operations Research
- Author BiographyKatta G. Murty teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in linear, integer and non-linear programming and network flows. His recent research includes studies in mathematical programming and its applications as well as research on optimization algorithms. He is the author of five books on linear and non-linear programming and network flows, and an undergraduate text on Operations Research-Deterministic Optimization Models.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number212
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note107 black & white illustrations, 56 colour illustrations, 158 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1009 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKatta G. Murty
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.