All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note166 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byBiju Issac,Nauman Israr
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsSurvey of Secure Computing; Kuruvilla Mathew and Biju Issac Feature Selection and Decision Tree: A Combinational Approach for Intrusion Detection; Hari Om and Alok Kumar Gupta Fuzzy Logic-Based Application Security Risk Assessment; Hossain Shahriar, Hisham M. Haddad, and Ishan Vaidya Authenticated Multiple-Key Establishment Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks; Jayaprakash Kar Tees Confidentiality Model (TCM2): Supporting Dynamic Authorization and Overrides in Attribute Based Access Control; Jim Longstaff and Tony Howitt Design and Analysis of Independent, Open-Access Wi-Fi Monitoring Infrastructures in Live Environments; Jonny Milliken, Kian Meng Yap, and Alan Marshall Security Attacks and Countermeasures in Cloud Computing; Kashif Munir, Lawan Ahmad Mohammad, and Sellapan Palaniappan Optimizing Ant-Based Internet Protocol Traceback; Mohammad Hamedi-Hamzehkolaie, Mohammad Javad Shamani, and M. B. Ghaznavi-Ghoushchi A Case Study on Security Issues in LT E Backhaul and Core Networks; Madhusanka Liyanage, Mika Ylianttila, and Andrei Gurtov A Case Study of Intelligent ID S False Alarm Reduction in Cloud Environments: Challenges and Trends; Yuxin Meng, We njuan Li, and Lam-For Kwok Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks and Their Countermeasures; Mukesh Kumar and Kamlesh Dutta Privacy-Preserving Identity-Based Broadcast Encryption and Its Applications; Muthulakshmi Angamuthu, Anitha Ramalingam, and Thanalakshmi Perumal The Impact of Application-Layer Denial-of-Service Attacks; Hugo Gonzalez, Marc Antoine Gosselin-Lavigne, Natalia Stakhanova, and Ali A. Ghorbani Classification of Radical Messages on Twitter Using Security Associations; Pooja Wadhwa and M. P. S. Bhatia Toward Effective Malware Clustering: Reducing False Negatives through Feature Weighting and the Lp Metric; Renato Cordeirode Amorim and Peter Komisarczuk Reversible Watermarking: Theory and Practice; Ruchira Naskar and Rajat Subhra Chakraborty Web Application Security Attacks and Countermeasures; Tushar Kanti Saha and A. B. M. Shawkat Ali Security in Mobile Networks: A Novel Challenge and Solution; Tran Quang Thanh, Yacine Rebahi, and Thomas Magedanz Web Session Security: Attack and Defense Techniques; Zachary Evans and Hossain Shahriar Internet Botnets: A Survey of Detection Techniques; Boris Nechaev and Andrei Gurtov Creating a Solid Information Security Infrastructure through the Use of the Intelligence Cycle: A Case Study; Carlos F. Lerma Resendez A Novel Construction of Certificateless Signcryption Scheme for Smart Card; Jayaprakash Kar
- Author BiographyDr. Biju Issac is a senior lecturer at the School of Computing, Teesside University, United Kingdom, and has more than 15 years of academic experience with higher education in India, Malaysia, and the United Kingdom. He earned a PhD in networking and mobile communications, along with MCA (master of computer applications) and BE (electronics and communications engineering). He is a senior Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) member, a fellow of the Higher Education Academy, an Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) member, and a chartered engineer (CEng). He is a CISCO-Certified Network Associate (CCNA) instructor, a Sun-Certified Java instructor, and a Lotus Notes professional. His broad research interests are in computer networks, wireless networks, computer or network security, mobility management in 802.11 networks, intelligent computing, data mining, spam detection, secure online voting, e-learning, and so forth. Dr. Issac has authored more than 60 peer-reviewed research publications, including conference papers, book chapters, and journal papers. He has supervised postgraduate research students to completion. He is in the technical program committee of many international conferences and on the editorial board of some journals and has reviewed many research papers. Dr. Nauman Israr has been a senior lecturer at the School of Computing, Teesside University, United Kingdom, for many years. He earned his PhD in wireless sensor networks at the University of Bradford, United Kingdom. He teaches computer networks-related subjects at the university. His areas of research expertise are wireless sensor networks, wireless networked control systems, fly-by-wireless systems, active aircraft, and wireless embedded systems. Dr. Israr was a research fellow at Queen's University Belfast (Active Aircraft Project). The aim of that project was to design and develop a wireless nervous system for the next-generation Airbus aircrafts, where the wireless system will be used to reduce the turbulence on the aircraft, thus reducing the fuel burned. He has published a number of conference papers, book chapters, and journal papers.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £10.87Trending at £21.53
- £32.31Trending at £38.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
- £12.23Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.