All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the increasing presence of nonprofit organizations and their impact upon American society, colleges and universities are recognizing the need to offer courses and programs to train current and future employees. This collection offers a glimpse into everyday issues and challenges related to working in and with nonprofit organizations.
- Author BiographyJennifer Mize Smith (PhD, Purdue University) is Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at Western Kentucky University. Michael W. Kramer (PhD, University of Texas) is Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication at the University of Oklahoma. He is the lead editor of Volunteering and Communication: Studies from Multiple Contexts (2013) and Volunteering and Communication Volume 2: Studies in International and Intercultural Contexts (2015), both published by Peter Lang.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJennifer Mize Smith,Michael W. Kramer
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £31.68
- £18.45Trending at £19.87
- £15.63Trending at £22.93
- £18.63Trending at £19.98
- £27.59Trending at £30.88
- £25.99Trending at £30.89
- £9.33Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.