All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis enlightening book presents a hypothetical evaluation case study to explore and propose tools for effective library program assessment.
- Author BiographyRavonne A. Green is an independent assistive technology consultant in the library and information science program at Valdosta State University.
- Author(s)Ravonne A. Green
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.