All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for courses in organization development and change, this is a comprehensive collection of case studies and exercises.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Anderson, PhD, University of Colorado, teaches organization development and organization design at the University of Denver. He is a practicing organization development consultant and has consulted internally and externally with a wide variety of organizations, including Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions. Dr. Anderson's research interest is in discourse in organizational and institutional settings, and his studies of organizational discourse and change have been published in journals such as the Journal of Organizational Change Management, Gestion, and Journal of Business and Technical Communication. He is also the editor of the text Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change (2nd ed., Sage Publications, 2017). Dr. Anderson serves on the editorial board of the journal Management Communication Quarterly and he is a member of the Academy of Management.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDonald L. Anderson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.