Cases in Operations Management by Robert Johnston, Alan Harrison, etc., Nigel Slack, Stuart Chambers, Christine Harland (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £44.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by goldenagemotors
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text begins with an introduction to analysing operations management cases. Each of the subsequent parts deals with a key area of operations management and begins with an expanded introduction, allowing the book to serve as a stand-alone text for introductory operations management courses.
- Author(s)Alan Harrison,Christine Harland,Nigel Slack,Robert Johnston,Stuart Chambers,etc.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight1002 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.