All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to grasp cash flow management Cash Flow For Dummies offers small business owners, accountants, prospective entrepreneurs, and others responsible for cash management an informational manual to cash flow basics and proven success strategies.
- Author BiographyTage C. Tracy is principal owner of TMK & Associates, an accounting, financial,and strategic business planning consulting firm. John A. Tracy is Professor of Accounting at the University of Colorado in Boulder and the author of Accounting For Dummies.
- Author(s)John A. Tracy,Tage Tracy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £13.03
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.