All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is recognised by legal professionals as the definitive guide on licensing law in Ireland. It gives a comprehensive review of the entire code and brings the practitioner completely up-to-date with all the significant developments in licensing law.
- Author BiographyConstance Cassidy is the leading legal expert on licensing law in Ireland and author of several books on the same subject.
- Author(s)Constance Cassidy
- PublisherClarus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDublin 8
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintClarus Press Ltd
- Weight1787 g
- Width156 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.