All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching The Book of the Courtier as an early modern reader would have, author W. R. Albury explores aspects of the work which he argues are intentionally concealed and veiled in allegory. In this reading, Albury recovers a serious political message which he shows has a great deal of contemporary relevance.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor W.R. Albury is currently Adjunct Professor in the School of Humanities at the University of New England, Armidale NSW, Australia.
- Author(s)W.R. Albury
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 2 b&w illustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.