CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a socio-political analysis of Catalan nationalism during the Francoist regime (1939-1975) and the Spanish transition to democracy.
- Author BiographyMontserrat Guibernau is a Reader in Politics at the Open University. She has previously taught at the universities of Cambridge, Warwick and Barcelona. Her publications include Nations Without States (1999), nationalisms (1996), Governing European Diversity (2001), Understanding Nationalism (2001) with John Hutchinson, and The Ethnicity Reader (1997) with John Rex.
- Author(s)Montserrat Guibernau
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge/Canada Blanch Studies on Contemporary Spain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7tabs.
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.