All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatalytic Air Pollution Control: Commercial Technology is the primary source for commercial catalytic air pollution control technology, offering engineers a comprehensive account of all modern catalytic technology.
- Author BiographyRonald M. Heck, PHD, is President of RMH Consulting, where he specializes in consultation on environmental catalysis for auto, diesel, and stationary sources; general catalysis; fuel cells; reaction engineering; combustion technology; and chemical engineering. Previously, Dr. Heck was a Research Manager responsible for developing new catalyst technology for Engelhard Corporation's worldwide customers in environmental catalysis. Robert J. Farrauto, PHD, is a Research Fellow at BASF Catalysts and Adjunct Professor in the Earth and Environmental Engineering Department of Columbia University in the City of New York, where he teaches courses in catalysis and supervises graduate student research. His responsibilities at BASF Catalysts include the development of advanced catalysts for the hydrogen economy. He has worked extensively in the development of catalysts for the environmental, petroleum, and chemical industries. Suresh T. Gulati, PHD, is a Consultant to the Science and Technology Division of Corning. He has also been a research fellow with Corning, specializing in the behavior of brittle materials. Dr. Gulati has many years of experience working with automotive substrates, with an emphasis on their design and durability for diesel and passenger car applications.
- Author(s)Robert J. Farrauto,Ronald M. Heck,Suresh T. Gulati
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight852 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.