All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatalytic Governance presents a new governance model for managing transformational change based on engagement, dialogue, and collaborative decision making.
- Author BiographyPatricia Meredith is a fellow of the Clarkson Institute for Board Effectiveness at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto and a senior advisor on strategy and governance to executives and boards. Steven A. Rosell, the author of four books and numerous articles on governance and leadership, is the president of Viewpoint Learning, which develops specialized applications of dialogue for both business and the public sector. Ged R. Davis, an experienced scenario practitioner working with corporations, governments, and international institutions is the executive chair of the Scenario Study Group at the World Energy Council and the president of Forescene S.A.
- Author(s)Ged R. Davis,Patricia Meredith,Steven A. Rosell
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRotman-UTP Publishing
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1, 15 figures
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.