CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionSome may dispute the effectiveness of aid. But few would disagree that aid delivered to the right source and in the right way can help poor and fragile countries develop.
- Author BiographyHomi Kharas is a senior fellow and deputy director of Global Economy and Development at the Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., USA. Koji Makino is the senior adviser to the director general in the Operations Strategy Department at the Japan International Cooperation Organization (JICA). Woojin Jung is a policy analyst at the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA).
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHomi Kharas,Koji Makino,Woojin Jung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.