All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in Spanish by Impr. Ferrari Hermanos, 1937.
- Author BiographyJuan Filloy was an excellent swimmer, dedicated boxing referee, and talented caricaturist; he spoke seven languages and he practiced as a judge in the small town of R o Cuarto. A world-champion palindromist, he utilized obscure words, coined new news, and gave all of his novels seven-letter titles. He received various distinctions during his lifetime and was reportedly nominated for the Nobel Prize. He died in 2000 at the age of 106.
- Author(s)Brendan Riley,Juan Filloy
- PublisherDalkey Archive Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNormal, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalkey Archive Press
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £6.02Trending at £11.35
- £26.85Trending at £28.39
- £2.68Trending at £3.11
- £4.59Trending at £8.44
- £4.24Trending at £4.83
- £8.79Trending at £9.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.