CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionSpain and Portugal have adopted European-style democratic and political systems. Yet, their pattern of historical development, as this text demonstrates, is distinctive. The authors analyze the special features of Spanish history, including the Catholic tradition and Spanish feudalism.
- Author BiographyHOWARD J. WIARDA is Professor of Political Science and the Leonard J. Horwitz Professor of Iberian and Latin American Studies at the University of Massachusetts/Amherst. He also is Senior Associate of the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C. A prolific scholar, he is the author of numerous studies, including American Foreign Policy, Introduction to Comparative Politics, Latin Amerian Politics and Development, Transitions to Democracy in Spain and Portugal, and Politics in Iberia. MARGARET MacLEISH MOTT is Professor of Political Science and Writing at Marlboro College. She has published in the Journal of Church and State and has twice walked across Spain on the Road of St. James.
- Author(s)Howard J. Wiarda,Margaret MacLeish Mott
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.