All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph discusses Portuguese eugenics within a strong international historiographical comparative framework and situates it within different regional, scientific and ideological types of eugenics in the same period.
- Author(s)Richard Cleminson
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCEU Press Studies in the History of Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.