All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo Brings a uniquely penetrating philosophical and theological idiom to bear on the Eucharist as language. aeo Contains contributions by some of the deepest thinkers in Catholic theology and contemporary philosophy. aeo Emphasises what is at stake in some of the controversies around liturgical language and practice.
- Author BiographySarah Beckwith is Associate Professor, Department of English at Duke University. L.Gregory Jones is Dean of the Divinity School and Professor of Theology at Duke University. James J. Buckley is Professor and Chair, Department of Theology, Loyola College in Maryland.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/1999
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleDirections in Modern Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight254 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJames J. Buckley,L.Gregory Jones,Sarah Beckwith
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.