All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides description, modelling and interpretation of important environmental interactions for environmental scientists, ecologists and geochemists.
- Author BiographyEdward Tipping works at the Natural Environment Research Council Centre for Ecology and Hydrology in Cumbria, England, and is a Visiting Professor at the University of Lancaster. After receiving his PhD from the University of Manchester in 1973, he spent five years at the Middlesex Hospital Medical School researching cancer biochemistry. He has spent short periods in laboratories in Finland, Sweden, the USA, Norway and the Netherlands, and published over 120 papers in international journals.
- Author(s)Edward Tipping
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- Series TitleCambridge Environmental Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 70 tables
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.