CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on a similar product
Shop for a related product
More items related to this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.44
- £7.60Trending at £7.99
- £6.82Trending at £7.92
- £7.77Trending at £9.57
- £7.20Trending at £7.70
- £9.80Trending at £10.45
- £16.26Trending at £20.40
About this product
- DescriptionDr Felix Hoenikker, one of the founding 'fathers' of the atomic bomb, has left a deadly legacy to the world. For he is the inventor of 'ice-nine', a lethal chemical capable of freezing the entire planet. The search for its whereabouts leads to Hoenikker's three ecentric children, to a crazed dictator in the Caribbean, to madness.
- Author BiographyKurt Vonnegut was born in Indianapolis in 1922. During the Second World War he was a prisoner in Germany and present at the bombing of Dresden, an experience he recounted in his famous novel Slaughterhouse Five (1969). His first novel, Piano Player,was published in 1951 and since then he has written many novels, including: The Sirens of Titan, Jailbird, Deadeye Dick, Galapagos and Hocus Pocus. His volume of autobiography is called Palm Sunday (1981).
- Author(s)Kurt Vonnegut
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/09/2011
- Weight104 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byBenjamin Kunkel
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.