All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionA boxed set that includes the following guides: Cattitude: The Feline Guide to being Fabulous , Catrimony: The Feline guide to Ruling the Relationship and Caternal Instincts: The Feline Guide to Mastering Motherhood .
- Author BiographyKim Levin is a photographer whose company, Bark & Smile Pet Portraits, combines her passion for photography and her love for animals. She is the photographer and author of more than ten books, including Why We Love Dogs, Why We Love Cats and Dogma. Christine Montaquila works in advertising as a creative director. She lives in Chicago with her husband, two children and tiger cat, Maddy.
- Author(s)Christine Montaquila,Kim Levin
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecl100 / bw / tt100 illustrations, cl / bw / tt photographs
- Weight1140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Pagination192 pp
- Contained items statementContains 3 copies of Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.