CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at how good and bad feelings arise, and how they can affect thought and actions.
- Author(s)Leonard Berkowitz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Emotion and Social Interaction
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byKeith Oatley,Antony Manstead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.